Monday, October 8, 2012

Meat Loaf

My Meat Loaf

2.5 lbs Ground Beef
2 large eggs
1/2 Green Pepper
5 Green Onions
1 Tablespoon Worcester Sauce
1 Tablespoon of mustard
2 Tablespoons of White flour
Salt & Pepper

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F

Cut green onions in small pieces starting at the end cutting all the way into the white part.

Green pepper, for pickier eaters, I use my food processor and chop up green pepper almost pureeing it.

In a large bowl, mix everything together.  I use my kitchen aid stand mixer for this.

After everything is mixed well, I put into a 9x13 glass pan and mold into a longer skinny loaf. 

Cook in oven for about 1 hour or until your meat thermometer reads 170 degrees F.  When done, let it rest for 10 minutes, slice into 1/2 -1 inch pieces and serve.

I like to serve with Baked Potatoes and Corn.

For my family or for 10 people, I always double this recipe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment