Saturday, February 20, 2010

Avacado Salsa

I realize this picture is not the best, that's because I took the picture the next day. It looks better when it is fresh. I made this as my appetizer for our ward's progressive dinner and had so many people request this recipe that I thought I better post it. Anyway, this came from my sister, JoAnn (thx sis!). This is serious chick food! lol (ask Bryan abt that!)

Avocado Salsa

1 can corn, drained
1 can black olives, drained and sliced
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 1/2 cups sliced green onions
1 1/2 cups diced roma tomatoes
3 large avocados, diced
1 pkg Good Seasons Italian dressing prepared using olive oil and vinegar (I used apple cider vinegar)

Mix all together and serve with tortilla chips. This is definitely a crowd pleaser!

No comments:

Post a Comment