Wednesday, January 6, 2010

BBQ Chicken Marinade

Tonight I made BBQ chicken by request from Jeremy!!

This is not a post on how to BBQ but rather just a excellent marinade for chicken that will be BBQ'd or even baked. We have used Italian Dressing on our chicken ever since I can remember learning how to bbq as a Teenager. After all these years I have decided that my favorite marinade for chicken is Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing.








I know this sounds like a commercial and it kind of is. If you are pinching penny's, store brand Italian Dressing will do or if other brands are on sale you could use them too, but I prefer to spend the extra few and buy Kraft, don't skimp on the fat free...buy the good stuff!! Actually Kraft is one of the cheaper brands. Different brands have slightly different tastes, you might find you like another brand better!!



Marinade for as long as you can but if you are short on time, allow at least 1 hour . Tupperware has a good container for marinating, it's called the Season Serve Container...(Yes I used to sell Tupperware but don't anymore.) The Tupperware container allows you to flip the box over and over, without leaking to get the marinade flowing!! I can easily fit about 10-15 Chicken Breasts in this container!! Don't forget you can buy these on ebay and save a little money...opps did I say that? A large Zip Lock bag works good too, but they do tend to leak!!



No comments:

Post a Comment