Sunday, July 26, 2009

Chicken Pot Pie

This is the Campbell's soup recipe (and picture) but I add cheese and it makes it taste so much better! An easy dinner with most everything out of the pantry. I usually double this in a casserole pan.





1 can Cream of Chicken Soup


1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese


1 pkg. (9 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables


1 cup cubed cooked chicken or 1 large can chicken


1/2 cup milk


1 egg


1 cup all-purpose baking mix
Directions:
Heat oven to 400°F.
Stir soup, vegetables, cheese and chicken in 9" pie plate.
Stir milk, egg and baking mix in medium bowl. Pour over chicken mixture. Bake 30 min. or until crust is golden.

1 comment:

  1. I tried this the other night...I changed it to what I had already and used cream of mushroom and a garden vegtebale blend, Jeremy doesnt like pee's...and it was super yummy!!

    ReplyDelete